Friday, August 10

Key To Happiness

I was going for my usual simplistic style but somehow this card has ended up looking a little bit busy (perhaps I should remove the padlock)....

Supplies: Stamps - Papertrey Ink 'Lock & Key' / Tools - Papertrey Ink Dies 'Lock & Key'; Papertrey Ink Impression Plate 'Linen & Canvas'; EK Success Punch 'Large Heart'; Provocraft Embossing Folder 'Swiss Dots'; We R Memory Keepers 'Corner Chomper'

I have learnt a few valuable lessons this year about what's really important in life, it's been both humbling & enlightening.

Have a fantastic weekend all, I'll be back tomorrow (with a better card lol) so please stop by if you have a spare moment :) x

11 comments:

Karen K said...

Steph, this is perfect, the padlock finishes it all off lovely.

K xx

Ann-Marie said...

Fabulous card Stephanie I just love the keys. Been catching up on your blog and you've made some stunning cards, lots of inspiration to be had. Great news on selling your house and I'm glad to hear you're having a better second half of the year. Wishing you all the best, take care Ann-Marie xxx

craftyb said...

Looks good to me! Congrats on selling the house at long last! I'm sure you're both relieved! So glad for you too tht things have turned around more positively.......sometimes you just gotta ride the storm.....great you've survived so well!!x

Stamps and Paper said...

Steph your card is perfect with the padlock....Good news on selling the house and sometimes life throws things at us that we dont expect but I think we come through it a stronger person....

Anne

Alanna said...

Great card. I love all the white space you use.

Gvendalen said...

Lovely card, the padlock finishes it. hugs, Helena

missy said...

COngrats on selling your house...Finally!! That was a long time..Hope things are looking up..Have a great weekend..

Marion said...

I think you are too hard on yourself - absolutely nothing wrong with your card!!! I always get so much inspiration from your designs. Am thinking that your new title above your picture means you will be designing your own stamps - am I right? I shall watch this space with interest.

Katiejane said...

What a lovely post, just as lovely as your card. I'm a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason" and life is what we make it. Good for you sweetie. Have a great weekend xx

Tracey said...

Love this! The colourful keys are fantastic!! xx

Kim. said...

I really like this card with the padlock, I think the soft colours don't overpower it.
Kim xXx