Thursday, June 28

Our Friendship Grows

The end of the school year is always a busy time, what with the children's summer concert, swimming gala & sports day to name but a few!  While I have a few spare minutes, I wanted to share this card....


I love this rose....

Supplies: Stamps - Papertrey Ink 'Rosie Posie' & 'Floral Frenzy' / Tools - Papertrey Ink Dies 'Rosie Posie'

I have a hectic few days ahead - Jasmine's birthday party is on Sunday & we are heading straight for the airport afterwards, where we will spend the night before flying out to Florida (for a month!) on Monday morning :)

I do have some cards to share & will schedule some posts for while I'm away - thank you so much for all your encouraging comments, they really are so uplifting & much appreciated xxx


17 comments:

Anne said...

Fantastic card as always Stephanie. Hope Jasmine has a wonderful party and enjoy Florida. Hugs x

Mandy said...

Such a gorgeous card Steph. Enjoy your time in Florida, and hope the birthday celebrations go well.

xx

scrappyjacky said...

I love that rose as well.
Have a wonderful holiday.

Chunyuan said...

love the hexagon banner. very striking color contrast.

Cornelie said...

What a beauty!

Ted said...

As always, this is beautiful, Stephanie! :)

Jessica Wekenman said...

Beautiful card, Stephanie! I love how you stamped the hexagons in black on the background and the rose just pops off! Your new pic is just beautiful, too! Have fun in Florida! That is my 'home'. I was there for a few days last weekend to visit my family and pick up my step-son, who is staying with us for the summer. It was nice being back there.

~ Ali ~ said...

Simply stunning as always your attention to detail is fab!!

Ali x

Joyce said...

Your card is just gorgeous. I had already forgotten about the hexagons in Rosie Posie, being so smitten with the ones in Happy Hexagon. Have a wonderful month in Florida--I hope you brought an empty suitcase you can fill up with purchases!

Stamps and Paper said...

A gorgeous card as usual Steph...wow a month away..enjoy

Anne

Alanna said...

Another winning card. Love the striking look to it. Good luck with all your preparations and have fun in Florida.

Blossom said...

Really pretty card! Enjoy your time in Florida. :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Wonderful pairing of the bold geometric design with the bright cheery flower!

Linda said...

Hi there I've missed you. Lovely card yet another one I'll have to pin. Happy birthday to Jasmine and I hope you have a wonderful holiday.
Xx

Tracey said...

Absolutely fantastic Steph!! Love this!! xx

bonnie said...

Gorgeous card sweetie! Gosh you are a busy bee.....I bet you can't wait for your hols and it will be so much more relaxing this time! Have fun shopping!
I'll be looking forward to your sweet creations while your away. Safe journey sweetie....hugs x x

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Steph, love the colour togther and layout. I LOVE that rose!

Hope you have a great holiday xx