Thursday, May 3

Tea Anyone?

I've been neglecting my friends recently & think it's time I rectify that....

Supplies: Stamps - Papertrey Ink 'Warm Happiness' & 'Warm Happiness Too' / Tools - Papertrey Ink Dies 'Warm Happiness'; EK Success Circle Punch 2 3/4" / Designer Paper - Papertrey Ink Pattern Pack 'Dark Chocolate'

Dean is currently on garden leave which could last up to 6 months, it's quite strange having him at home all day....makes me very conscience of how little I actually do lol x

8 comments:

Katiejane said...

You can't beat a good cuppa!
It sounds like heaven having a tea maid at home all day ;)Just tell Dean you're keeping him company/paying him attention -that's why you don't appear to do so much! Men like that :)
Hope you are well.
Katie xx

scrappyjacky said...

What a great sentiment.

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card and great sentiment

Anne

Gvendalen said...

So pretty and stylish card, Steph.
hugs, Helena

Pink Dandelion said...

Smashing card Stephanie, great stamp and sentiment. Debs xx

Katrina Turner said...

Hi Steph

Sorry I've not stopped by much these last few weeks, it's been a crazy busy few weeks!

Lovely card and sentiment. I'm hoping to find time to catch up with friends too.

You could teach Dean to craft whilst he is home, you never know he might love it ;)

I hope all is ok on the job front with Dean, I know it's been a stressful few months for you.

Katrina xx

Melodie said...

Wow, it looks really fantastic.
Hugs
Melodie

Ann said...

One of my favourite sets and it looks so pretty here. Chocolate and pink always makes me hungry for some reason!!

And Steph I need someone on garden leave - its all looking like a jungle already and its only May! Want to sent him up here for a week or so!